7 days Gratitude Challenge
In what state will you finish the year 2019?
- Do you have the feeling that time flies by really fast? And this year 2019 was no exception?
- Many things you'd like to do for yourself, your partner, your family, others, but too little time?
- Do you feel tired of dealing with a lot (professionally, personally with your partner, family, your children, physically…)?
- Do you have the feeling that sometimes your emotions (of guilt, sadness, angriness, fear, frustration, anxiousness…) are out of control?
- Do you feel sometimes that you've lost your identity as a mother, or wife, or woman?
- When you have a toddler running around and screaming because he wants you to play with, while you just want to rest because this pregnancy is exhausting, do your negative emotions just vanished as soon as he smiles, hugs you or kiss your belly?
- Do you feel guilty after you raise your voice on your kids?
- As soon as you see your kids smiling at you, or saying I love You, or deeply and quietly sleeping, do you forget any struggles you may have had with them during that day?
Have you answered yes to any of those questions?
Well, I did answer yes to some of them. And if you as well, that's normal. We, as women, wives, mothers, have our day-to-day challenges and we have to manage them in the best way we can.
It's important to take time to acknowledge our decisions, our actions and what we say in a good and bad way, and to allow ourselves gratitude time, to love ourselves, to be thankful for who we are, what we do, whom we love, for people who love us.
Gratitude is a mental state of appreciation. It has been shown on many studies that doing daily gratitude benefits our health and wealth. And you can imagine that our well-being and happiness can be contagious around us: with our family, friends, partner, children, unborn baby.
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
- Melody Beattie
From December 17th until 23rd, join the FREE 7 days of gratitude to finish this decade with more gratitude, appreciation and feeling of worthiness. To be grateful for who you are, as a woman, a wife, a mother, friend… It's all about feeling better and better every day in every way. And I think we all want to feel great, right? I'll guide you each day to focus on specific subjects.
It's a free challenge. Invite your friends and family to join the challenge with you.